"Emile Henry Flame® Top 3.7-Quart Tagine in Black" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Lid is shaped like a pointed hat so it allows the steam to circulate above and around the food while cooking, thus infusing the dish with flavor and tenderness
- Emile Henry cookware and bakeware is crafted of a unique clay found in Burgundy, France and kiln-fired into ceramic that is ideal for use on all heat sources: gas, electric and halogen (with the use of an induction plate)
- Ceramic is 30% lighter than cast iron/enamel cookware and it can be heated to very high temperatures for searing
- Addition of feet on the bottom of the dish helps promote even heat circulation
- Measures 14.5"
- Naturally nonstick for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty
SKU # 18822067