"Eucalyptus Origins™ 400 Thread Count Jacquard Sheet Set" Is Not Available for Sale Online.
We have provided the content below as informational. Please view additional items Customers also viewed.
- These high strength fibers create a sheet that is soft and smooth, resistant to fading, shrinking and pilling, and has natural moisture control for a great night's sleep.
- 100% Tencel® with a 400 thread count.
- Fits mattresses up to 18" deep.
- Queen sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and two standard pillowcases.
- King and California King sheet sets include flat sheet, fitted sheet and two king-size pillowcases.
- Machine wash.
- Additional pillowcases available separately.
Hi, I'm Nancy from Bed, Bath & Beyond and I'm here to tell you about our exclusive Eucalyptus Origins 400 Thread Count sheets.
These four hundred thread count sheets have a beautiful woven jacquard pattern. They're made from a hundred percent Tencel. Tencel is produced from the wood pulp of the eucalyptus tree. It has a unique moisture control capability, keeping you cool and comfortable even on the warmest nights.
These sheets are not just soft and smooth; they're kind and gentle on your skin. They're resistant to fading, shrinking, and pillowing. They're available in assorted colors and sizes and the sheet depth varies by size.
To keep these sheets like new we recommend washing in cold water, drying on low, and removing them promptly from your dryer.
The Eucalyptus Origins 400 Thread Count sheets are available exclusively online and at a Bed, Bath & Beyond Store near you.