- It provides moisture control to keep you cool and comfortable, and it's resilient to fading, shrinking and pilling
- 100% Tencel® fibers with a 400 thread count
- Fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 18" deep
- Full and Queen sheet sets include fitted sheet, flat sheet and two standard pillowcases
- King and California King sets include fitted sheet, flat sheet and two king-size pillowcases
- Machine wash
- Additional pillowcases sold separately in pairs
Hi, I'm Nancy from Bed, Bath & Beyond and I'm here to tell you about our exclusive Eucalyptus Origins 600 Thread Count sheets.
These beautiful, 600 thread count, solid sheets are made from a hundred percent tencel. Tencel fibers are produced from the pulp of the eucalyptus tree. These sheets have a unique moisture control capability, keeping you cool and comfortable even on the warmest nights.
These sheets are not just soft and smooth; they're kind and gentle on your skin. They're resistant to fading, shrinking, and pillowing. They're available in assorted colors and sizes and the sheet depth varies by size.
To keep these sheets like new we recommend washing in cold water, dry on a low heat, and remove from your dryer promptly.
The Eucalyptus 600 Thread Count sheets are available exclusively online and at a Bed, Bath & Beyond store near you.