- Eucalyptus Origins™ 100% Tencel® Lyocell 600 Thread Count Sheet Set fiber has unique moisture control capabilities and breathability to keep you cool and comfortable as you sleep, even on the warmest nights
- 600 thread count
- Additional pillowcases available separately
- Fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 17" deep
- Twin and Twin XL sheet sets includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and one standard pillowcase
- Full and Queen sheet sets include flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two standard pillowcases
- King and California King sheet sets include flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two king-size pillowcases
- Full XL sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two standard pillowcases
- 100% Tencel® Lyocell
- Machine wash
Hi, I'm Nancy from Bed, Bath & Beyond and I'm here to tell you about our exclusive Eucalyptus Origins 600 Thread Count sheets.
These beautiful, 600 thread count, solid sheets are made from a hundred percent tencel. Tencel fibers are produced from the pulp of the eucalyptus tree. These sheets have a unique moisture control capability, keeping you cool and comfortable even on the warmest nights.
These sheets are not just soft and smooth; they're kind and gentle on your skin. They're resistant to fading, shrinking, and pillowing. They're available in assorted colors and sizes and the sheet depth varies by size.
To keep these sheets like new we recommend washing in cold water, dry on a low heat, and remove from your dryer promptly.
The Eucalyptus 600 Thread Count sheets are available exclusively online and at a Bed, Bath & Beyond store near you.