"Eucalyptus Origins™ 100% Tencel® Lyocell 400-Thread-Count Striped Sheet Set" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Eucalyptus Origins 100% Tencel® Lyocell 400 Thread Count Striped Sheet Set provides moisture wicking ability to keep you cool and comfortable while you sleep
- Resilient to fading, shrinking and pilling
- 100% Tencel® Lyocell fibers with a 400 thread count
- Fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 18" deep
- Full and Queen sheet sets include fitted sheet, flat sheet and two standard pillowcases
- King and California King sets include fitted sheet, flat sheet and two king-size pillowcases
- Machine wash
- Additional pillowcases sold separately in pairs
Hi, I'm Nancy from Bed, Bath & Beyond and I'm here to tell you about our exclusive Eucalyptus Origins 400 Thread Count sheets.
These sheets have a beautiful and subtle woven stripe. They're made from a hundred percent tencel. Tencel fibers are produced from the wood pulp of the eucalyptus tree.
These sheets have a unique moisture control capability, keeping you cool and comfortable even on the warmest nights.
They're soft and smooth and even gentle on your skin. These sheets are resistant to fading, shrinking and pillowing. They're available in assorted colors and sizes, and the sheet depth varies by size.
To keep these sheets looking like new we recommend washing in cold water, drying on a low heat, and remove them promptly from your dryer.
The Eucalyptus Origins 400 Thread Count sheets are available exclusively online and at a Bed, Bath & Beyond store near you.