- Clear lid that lets you monitor yogurt-making progress
- Built-in digital timer with blue LED display
- Automatic shutoff function powers off the unit when yogurt is ready (approximately 6 - 10 hours, depending on thickness)
- Includes seven re-sealable 6-oz. glass jars
- Date-setting jar lids provide an airtight seal for refrigerator storage
- Additional glass jars are sold separately
- Stainless steel finish
- Capacity: 42 oz./1.2 liters
- Measures 9.5" in diameter and 5.75" H
- Glass jars are dishwasher safe
- 3 -year manufacturer's warranty
- Model# YMX650
SKU # 41329764
Welcome to the EuroCuisine kitchen where delicious food is created with ease.
Today I’m going to show you how to make fresh and healthy yogurt using the YMX 650 Automatic Yogurt Maker with Digital Timer. Are you ready for a fresh start? Let’s make some yogurt.
All you need are two simple ingredients. First ingredient - 2 to 3 ounces of plain yogurt at room temperature or a five gram packet of EuroCuisine Yogurt Culture plus 5 ¼ cups of your favorite milk, that’s about 42 ounces. You can use any type of milk - whole, skim or low-fat milk, pasteurized or raw. You can also use almond milk, soy milk or even goat’s milk. Prepare an ice bath in your kitchen sink, no more than a few inches of cold water and ice cubes. Remove the white caps from the seven glass jars in your EuroCuisine Yogurt Maker.