- Reduces cooking time up to 70%
- Safety lock on the handle of this 8-quart pressure cooker measuring 10" in diameter prevents opening before all pressure is released
- Pressure build-up is avoided with the two independent over-pressured release valves
- Choose from two pressure settings: high (15 psi) and low (8 psi)
- For even heat distribution this 18/10 stainless steel pressure cooker features an aluminum sandwich base
- Works on gas, electric, ceramic and induction stoves
- Pressure cooker comes with 4- and 8-quart duo pot (pressure cooker lid also fits pots), glass tempered lid (fits both pots), 18/10 stainless steel pasta/steamer insert with trivet and instruction manual and recipe book
- Pot is dishwasher safe
- UL listed
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty
SKU # 13151261
Welcome to Fagor, state-of-the-art cookware at its finest.
Using a pressure cooker makes your cooking fast, easy, and healthy. Pressure cooking retains all the natural color, vitamins, and minerals of your food while reducing traditional cooking times by up to 70 percent. Make vegetables in as little as two minutes, risotto in seven minutes, chicken in 15 minutes, and cheesecake takes only 30 minutes.
Open the cooker. Slide up the lock. Turn the lid counterclockwise. Load ingredients. Add food and cooking liquid to the cooker. Remember, no more than two-thirds full.
Close the cooker. Line up the mark on the lid with the mark on the lower handle. Place the lid on the cooker and slide the lid clockwise to the closed position. Slide the lock forward to secure.
Cooking. Turn on the cook top. Wait until the yellow indicator pin on the handle rises. Timing begins when the pin pops up. When the pin pops up, lower the heat slightly to maintain a steady stream of pressure and begin timing your recipe.
Release pressure. Once the recipe timing is finished, turn the spring valve mechanism to the position indicated by the steam cloud. Open the cooker. Serve and enjoy.