"gDiapers Flushable Diaper Kits and Refill Packs" Is Not Available for Sale Online.
We have provided the content below as informational. Please view additional items Customers also viewed.
- They are made of breathable material just like sports clothing, so babies stay dry and happy and are far less likely to get diaper rash.
- Even if you're unable to flush the refills, it's safe to toss them in the garbage because they're plastic-free and degradable.
- You can even garden compost the wet ones.
- They'll break down in 50-150 days.
- Pants are 92% cotton/8% spandex and free of elemental chlorine, perfumes and latex.
- Liner is 100% nylon.
- Refills are 100% rayon cover with cellulose fluff pulp fill.
- Kit includes 2 pants, one additional liner and 10 refills.
- Small fits babies who weigh between 8 and 24 pounds.
- Medium fits babies who weigh between 13 and 28 pounds.
- Large fits babies between 26 and 36 pounds.
- Extra refills are sold separately.