- Its LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation.
- Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it's easy to see why this infant car seat is a favorite.
- Compatible with most Graco® strollers.
- Measures 24" H x 14" W x 22" D.
- Rear-facing only, for infants from 4 to 30 pounds and up to 30 inches.
Graco SnugRide® 30 Infant Car SeatHi, I’m Allie, and I’m going to show you the SnugRide Classic Connect 30 from Graco. The SnugRide Classic Connect 30 combines the ultimate in safety with comfort to protect your baby from 4 to 30 pounds, and up to 30 inches. The Graco SnugRide Classic Connect 30 is top rated by leading consumer magazines, making it one of America’s most popular infant car seats. SnugRide Classic Connect 30 is rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards, keeping your baby safe and secure from that very first ride home. SnugRide Classic Connect 30 features side impact protection, EPS energy-absorbing foam for effective impact energy management, a five-point harness system to keep your child secure, and a front adjustment harness to easily get baby in and out of seat. Because of the 4-pound start weight, this seat is great for smaller babies, and infant support cushions keep even the smallest baby safe. The support cushions are easily removable, making more room as your little one grows, all the way up to 30 pounds. The latch-equipped stay-in-car base is easy and convenient. Just snap the infant seat on or off the base, and you’re ready to go. This seat fits all Graco Classic Connect strollers so you can easily create a custom-built travel system. The SnugRide Classic Connect 30 provides safe, comfortable accommodations for your infant, and you’ll find it only from Graco.