"Hoover® Platinum Collection Steam Vacuum Carpet Cleaner" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Dual scrubbing, multi-directional brushes surround carpet fibers and remove dirt at every angle.
- High velocity suction removes both dirty water and soap residue, leaving carpets revitalized.
- Forced heat speeds the drying process, allowing you to use the room again in just hours.
- Computer-controlled brush speed, water/detergent flow, and cycle indicator take the guesswork out of cleaning.
- A high-intensity LED light combined with a Spot setting and Stream setting provides integrated spot cleaning.
- Has a clean water capacity of one gallon and a dirty water capacity of 96 ounces.
- Includes powered scrubbing tool, upholstery brush and crevice tool for cleaning stairs and fabric covered items.
- UL listed.
- Six-year warranty.
- Model # F8100900.
SKU # 16408476
Hoover Platinum Collection Steam Vacuum Carpet Cleaner
The reason the Hoover Platinum Collection Carpet Cleaner removes more dirt than other leading brands, is due to several innovative design features, including Hoover's max-extract technology. Max-extract technology features the most advanced combination of agitation, carpet washing, dirt removal, and direct heat drying, in one easy-to-use machine. Fill the tanks with Hoover's professional strength carpet and upholstery detergent, and hot tap water. Turn the power on, and wait for the heat temperature light to come on. Select the carpet or rug setting, and turn the selector to the cleaning task you want to perform. It takes the guess work out of cleaning and revitalizing your carpets. Patent-pending, dual scrubbing, multi-directional brushes have been specifically engineered to surround the carpet fibers, remove more dirt from every angle, and leave a professionally groomed finish. No other carpet cleaner on the market can match the cleaning effectiveness of Hoover's dual brush system. Hoover is also the only brand of carpet cleaners with an auto-rinse feature, that automatically rinses excess soap residue from the carpet as you clean.
You also get edge cleaners for cleaning close to baseboards and walls, and a bright LED spot finder headlight that illuminates spots and stains in the cleaner's path. Hoover's max-extract technology is designed to help dry your carpets quickly. The dual purpose nozzle provides edge-to-edge, high velocity suction to remove the dirty water and soap residue from the carpet, and also applies edge-to-edge forced heat onto the carpet to assist in the cleaning process, and help speed up drying time. Better extraction of the dirty water from the carpet, along with forced heat, allows you to get your rooms clean, dry, and back in use quickly. Effective deep cleaning and quicker drying time, all with the Platinum Collection Carpet Cleaner, only from Hoover.