"Innotek® Basic In-Ground Pet Fencing System" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- A radio signal travels from the fence transmitter through a buried wire, marking the boundaries you wish to set for your dog.
- Your dog wears a receiver collar that detects the signal at the boundary.
- As your dog approaches the boundary, the receiver issues a warning tone.
- If the dog proceeds further, there is a safe but startling static correction.
- While harmless, the correction will persuade your dog to stay in the containment area you've established.
- Boundary flags are a temporary visual aid for your pet and can be removed after training.
- Effective for pets over 5 pounds.
SKU # 17538225