- This convenient floor washing robot has a self-propelled roller and employs a four-stage cleaning process: preps, washes, scrubs and squeegees your floors, to remove up to 98% of common household bacteria
- Unlike a mop, it only uses a clean solution as it washes your sealed hardwood, tile and linoleum floors
- Ideal for homes with larger hard floor areas, unit cleans up to 450 square feet on a single tank
- Cordless and featuring the innovative iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology, Scooba cleans every section of your room multiple times, getting under and around furniture and cabinets for spotless floors
- No sweeping required
- UL listed
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
SKU # 40796901
With an intuitive design and extended battery life the iRobot Scooba 390 floor washing robot makes washing your floors easier than ever.
Designed for large areas in your home Scooba 390 cleans sealed hardwood, tile and linoleum floors, no pre-sweeping required.
And, unlike a mop, scuba 390 uses only clean solution from start to finish. Using a powerful four stage cleaning process Scooba 390 removes up to 98 percent of common household bacteria.
First Scooba preps your floor, vacuuming up loose crumbs, sand and dirt. Next, unlike a mop, Scooba puts down only fresh solution to clean your floors. Scrubbing brushes then go to work to remove dirt, grime and spells. Finally the squeegee vacuum picks up the dirty solution leaving only clean behind.
With iAdapt responsive cleaning technology Scooba selects from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second to ensure maximum room coverage. Scooba 390 makes multiple passes over every section of your floor getting under and around furniture and cabinets and keeping clear of carpets, cleaning up to 850 square feet per battery charge.
Additional iAdapt features include wall following technology which ensures the most thorough floor coverage possible and cliff detection sensors which allow Scooba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
With an intuitive design and long battery life Scooba 390 is easy to use and maintain. To get started just fill with tap water, water and vinegar or Scooba hard floor cleaner and then at the push of a button Scooba is off and running. When Scooba is done cleaning just empty out the dirty water. As part of regular maintenance all parts that need to be cleaned are colored gray and orange. Scooba 390 also comes completes with a virtual wall to keep it from entering off limit areas. Ideal for homes with large hard floor spaces the iRobot scuba 390 floor washing robot washes floors clean so you don’t have to.