"King Charles Matelasse Fern Bedspread, 100% Cotton" Is Not Available for Sale Online.
We have provided the content below as informational. Please view additional items Customers also viewed.
- The luxuriously soft bedspread and accessories feature classic 19th century motifs representing the sun, a topiary, a pheasant, and a pineapple.
- Each individual piece is constructed on a special weaving loom to create the intricate designs that define this classic matelasse collection with highs and lows that allow the motifs to come to life.
- Intricate details include rolling arches, half moons, double diamonds and scrolling vines.
- The heavy-weight, stonewashed matelasse ensures life-long durability and style for generations to come.
- Coordinating accessories sold separately.
- Twin measures 80" x 112".
- Full measures: 96" x 112".
- Queen measures 102" x 120".
- King measures 114" x 120".
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Crafted in Portugal.