- Koverage™ provides a full-face spray while Kotton™ releases a uniquely dense, soft downpour of luxury spa spray.
- There's also Komotion™ that produces a full-face, drenching spray in a circular pattern for a relaxing and refreshing experience.
- Plus, Kurrent™ that delivers a targeted massage spray.
- Shower head has elegant, smooth flowing lines, and the advanced ergonomics provides simple and easy operation even with soapy hands.
- Cradle and hose included.
- Showerhead flow rate is 2.5 gpm (9.475 L/Min.).
SKU # 18071339
Kohler Flipside Handheld Shower Head
So why would you care about the Flipside hand shower? Well, it incorporates something new called Flipstream technology. Flipstream technology enables you to use four very new, very individual spray experiences on one component. Normally with a multifunction hand shower, you're turning the face and twisting it, and utilizing that one spray face for your multifunction. This allows you to actually easily flip the spray face on its axis, to allow you to access four completely separate spray faces, which allow you to have four completely separate experiences. We have our Koverage spray, which is probably most like your traditional shower head spray. We have a spray called Kurrent that comes out of this edge, and Kurrent is kind of a fan spray and it gives you a very deep tissue massage.
We have another spray called Komotion, which is very visually intriguing, that comes out in a cone shape and ends up feeling like a lot of water and is a very intense, very enveloping spray. And last but not least, we have what is called a Kotton spray, and if you look on the spray face here, you will see tons of tiny little holes. That gives you a very fine spray, but also a very enveloping spray as well. The spray's got like a luxurious feel to it.