"La Crosse Technology Weather Direct® Weather Forecaster" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Choose from over 40,000 locations in the United States and Canada including your hometown, parks, sports venues, golf courses, and more
- Gives you easy access to the same quality weather as meteorologists have 24 hours-a-day
- Weather gateway connects to your network router with the included LAN cable to send secure wireless forecasts to the display
- A wireless range of 330' allows you to put the display device almost anywhere you want
- PC is only required for one-time easy set-up or to customize features
- No WiFi or software installation necessary
- Screws included
- Measures 5 1/2" W x 3 3/4" D x 6 1/2" H
- Requires 2 AA and 2 C batteries (not included)
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty for parts and labor
- Model WD-3105U
SKU # 16340359
Weather Direct by LaCrosse Technology, gives you easy access to the same quality weather as meteorologists, 24 hours a day, without turning on TV or computer. It works without Wi-Fi. There's no software to install, and the forecasts are totally free, no subscription required.
Now it's even easier to plan your day, receive forecasts for each morning, afternoon, evening and night, for the next two or four days, depending on the product model. You'll know to pack your umbrella for an afternoon shower, or to bring a jacket for a cool evening at the game.
The wireless display features automatic time and date with alarm, indoor temperature, and forecast for the daily high and low temperature.
The bottom LCD line scrolls your wireless outdoor temperature, selected city name, sunrise, sunset, and selected forecast.
The included wireless temperature sensor monitors your backyard temperature. You can even monitor your backyard temperature from anywhere in the world with your free membership to TheWeatherClub.com. The weather gateway connects to your network router with the included land cable, to send secure wireless forecasts to the display 24 hours a day without turning on a TV or computer. A wireless range of 330 feet allows you to put the wireless display almost anywhere you want.
A computer is only required for one-time easy setup, or to customize features. Change the way you get weather with Weather Direct by LaCrosse Technology.