- The monitor works from up to 2000 feet away an gives you an audible alert when you are out of range and connectivity has been lost.
- Using digital technology, the baby unit broadcasts a secure signal that only you will be able to hear.
- The LCD screen shows the temperature of your child's room so that you can ensure that baby is comfortable.
- Choose from 3 lullabies to soothe baby to sleep.
- A built-in nightlight provides additional comfort.
- A built-in LED flashlight on the parent unit allows you to navigate in the dark.
- The parent unit has a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 8 hours and the baby unit has a Level V rated power adapter and can be powered by 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Set-up is fast and simple.
- UL listed.
- 1-year warranty.
SKU # 18807815
Introducing Melody, the feature rich audio baby monitor, from Levana, with talk to baby intercom.
Hear your baby clearly up to 2,000 feet away.
Do the things you want to do, while knowing baby is safe.
Because you love, simply turn on both the baby and parent unit, and they are ready to go.
Using digital technology, the baby unit broadcasts pure signal only you will be able to hear, from up to 2,000 feet away.
Soothe baby with your own voice from another room, using the talk to baby intercom.
A convenient flashlight is built into the parent unit, so you can navigate in the dark without disturbing baby’s sleep.
The LCD displays temperature of baby’s room, so that you will always know that baby is safe and comfortable.
Melody’s baby unit can also be set to play any one of three comforting lullabies to help baby fall asleep.
The gentle night light can be turned on in one of three ways.
Set it manually in the room, set to automatic so the night light activates when baby makes noise, or control it remotely from the parent unit.
This monitor also comes with a feeding timer, which can be very helpful when you’re trying to define baby’s feeding schedule or when someone else is caring for baby.
The baby unit can be powered by the included adapter or double A batteries. Your parent unit will recharge by simply resetting it on the base.
If you need help with your Melody digital audio baby monitor, the Levana customer support team can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by phone, e-mail, and live web chat. With Levana, you always have access to an expert.
With the Levana audio digital baby monitor, you have the freedom to move up to 2,000 feet throughout your home and yard, while never missing a moment with your baby.
Levana, because you love.