"MIYABI Mosaic 5-Inch Santoku Knife" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Its broad, scalloped blade is made of ZWILLING Special Formula high carbon German stainless steel that's FRIODUR® ice-hardened to guarantee optimal balance of hardness, toughness, and corrosion resistance.
- MIYABI knives are Honbazuke sharpened, a traditional Japanese three-step technique executed by true craftsmen, for an exceptionally sharp and easy to maintain cutting edge.
- Cutlery boasts authentic D-shaped, black linen Micarta handles that combine a wood-like appearance and feel with the durability of synthetic material, and accented with a Mosaic pin.
- Rust and corrosion resistant.
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan.
- Lifetime warranty.
SKU # 40801278