- This series is inspired by the canyons of the southwest.
- The coppery sand and desert flora are referenced by the copper and verdigris on the ripples and ridges of this Nambe Copper Canyon Collection.
- The flower petal shaped cake plate and flower stalk-like stem base creates a unique design.
- The base is strikingly colored by verdigris.
- Measures 13" diameter x 4 3/4" H.
- Hand wash only.
SKU # 16867764
Copper Canyon Collection by Nambe
Hi, I am Michelle from Bed Bath and Beyond and I am here today to tell you about the Copper Canyon Collection by Nambe. This collection is inspired by the canyons of the southwest. It's made from an eight metal, aluminum based alloy coated with copper for heirloom quality durability. Each piece is unique in its handcrafted finish. You may even find some variations in color will exist. The entire surface is covered with a food safe lacquer and will not tarnish, chip or peal. It has a clear protective coating, which eliminates the need for polishing and is refrigerator safe.
Copper Canyon is beautiful in any home, or on any table and makes entertaining easy. It's the perfect gift for the new bride, a new home, and for the seasoned entertainer and is easy to care for. Simply wash it with mild soap and water using a non-abrasive cloth. This collection is not dishwasher, oven, stovetop or microwave safe. The coating will scratch is a knife or sharp object is used on the surface. The Copper Canyon Collection by Nambe is available online and at a Bed Bath and Beyond store near you.