- Neater Feeder® Pet Dishes have raised walls that keep your floors and walls protected from spilled water and food.
- Spilled food is contained in the top level of the Neater Feeder®, while spilled water is filtered to the lower level.
- These pet feeders offer effective protection from both sloppy pets and human errors such as bumping the pet water bowl or spilling water as you place it on the floor.
- Features a raised platform design for more comfortable pet feeding.
- Includes two stainless steel bowls.
- Pet Bowls can also be used with Optional Leg Extensions (sold separately) to raise the height of your feeder to help reduce your pet's neck strain and discomfort while eating.
- Made in USA.
Neater Feeder Mess Proof Pet Bowls
Introducing the Neater Feeder, a revolutionary new pet feeding system for dogs and cats. Are you tired of cleaning up the mess around your pet's food and water bowls? Spilled water can cause significant damage to floors, baseboards and walls. The Neater Feeder's unique design contains the mess by keeping spilled food in the upper reservoir, and collecting spilled water in the lower reservoir, where you don't have to worry about it for days. The small unit is comfortably sized for all breeds of cats, as well as small dogs.
Have you ever spilled water when you were setting the bowls on the floor? If this happens with the Neater Feeder, it's not a problem. A sloppy dog or cat can create a disaster at mealtime, but it doesn't have to end up on your floor. Even worse, accidents can cause major spills. Don't try the kick test with traditional feeders unless you want to create a real mess. But the Neater Feeder protects your floors and walls from accidental spills. The large Neater Feeder provides an eight-inch elevated feeding position that can be increased to 11 inches with leg extensions that are sold separately.
The Neater Feeder is loaded with features to make dining more comfortable for your pet, and cleanup easier for you. Non-skid feet prevent the feeder from sliding easily on the floor. The front wall is contoured inward for easy access to the bowls. All corners are round and smooth for easy cleaning. The revolutionary filtering area traps spilled food in the upper reservoir, while allowing spilled water to flow into the lower reservoir. The surface around the bowls is sloped, to channel spilled water towards the filtering area.
Leg extensions, which are sold separately, allow you to custom fit the Neater Feeder to your pet's size. The proper height not only makes mealtime more comfortable for your pet, but also makes the Neater Feeder more effective at containing messes by raising the wall height to capture more spills. The Neater Feeder is easy to clean by hand, but it is also dishwasher safe. Don't make your pet feel guilty about spills. Take the mess out of mealtime with the Neater Feeder.