- Unlike lotions and creams, which are most effective on the skin's outer layer, the laser also works below the surface where wrinkles form.
- Short pulses of micro-fine laser light reach deeply into the skins sub-layers, treating the aging support structure.
- Then the body's natural healing process sweeps away older, damaged tissue and rebuilds it with fresh, new collagen and elastin.
- Each 3 - 4 minute treatment with the laser affects only a fraction of the skin helping to keep the outer layer of skin in place, for faster healing and recovery.
- Over 30 successive days, the coverage builds as more of the skin is treated.
- One-year warranty.
SKU # 18927349
PaloVia Skin Renewing Laser
Each treatment session with the PaloVia Laser has three stages: preparation, treatment, and post-treatment. The entire session takes three to four minutes.
Cleanse the skin around your eyes and make sure it is completely dry. Apply a thin layer of PaloVia pre-treatment gel around both eyes.
Now plan your treatment session. You will treat each wrinkle with a series of application stamps. Place the treatment window on the first wrinkle you want to treat. Adjust the hand piece so the contact light illuminates. This indicates that the treatment window is in full contact with the skin. Press and release the activation button. You'll know the laser is working by the flashing light and clicking sound.
Now lift the hand piece off your skin and move it half an inch along the wrinkle, just enough to avoid overlap. In general, you will use six to eight applications around each eye.
Gently clean the treatment window and place the hand piece in the storage case. Continue to use your regular skincare and cosmetic products.
Experience the clinically proven benefits of laser skin care treatment today. PaloVia. Proven by dermatologists, perfected for you.