- There's a 16" L stainless steel probe with transmitter that you set in the oil and a LCD wireless receiver that displays the temperature of the oil and alerts you when oil is up to cooking temperature.
- The alerts are programmable and let's you know if oil gets too hot or too cold.
- Unit even calculates and displays the average temperature for the entire cooking process.
- Features 10-hour count-down or count-up timer.
- Measures temperature from 14° to 410 ° Fahrenheit.
- Uses four AAA batteries which are included.
- Ninety-day limited warranty.
- Model # ET-74.
SKU # 14425217