- The Riedel Vinum XL Cabernet Sauvignon glass is for concentrated, intense red wines with high tannins and medium acidity, such as wines from grape varieties like Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
- The O Viognier/Chardonnay Wine Tumbler was developed for the appreciation of dry white wines below 14% alcohol such as Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, and Viognier
- 2 Riedel Vinum XL Cabernet glasses
- 2 Riedel O Viognier/Chardonnay wine tumblers
- Machine blown in Germany
- Lead crystal (Vine XL Cabernet) and Lead-free crystal (O Viognier)
- Dishwasher safe
SKU # 17528920
Hi my name is Amy from Bed Bath & Beyond and I’m here to tell you about the Riedel Vinum Glass Collection. Established in 1756 Riedel Crystal has been producing glass in the heart of Europe for almost 300 years and 11 generations. They are recognized worldwide for designing and producing the highest quality glasses and decanters for wine and spirit enjoyment.
They were the first to discover that content commands the shape which led to the development of wine friendly stemware. Based on this principle, the Vinum Collection, first produced in 1986, became the first machine-made glass in history to be based on the characteristics of grape varietals.
Riedel produces collections for every lifestyle and price range. Whether for critical wine evaluation, a casual picnic or an elegant dinner there is a series for every wine lover. The Vinum Collection is lead crystal and dishwasher safe. We offer nine different glasses in the assortment so you’re sure to find the perfect match for your wine or spirit choice.
They include Chablis, Riesling or Zinfandel, Sauvignon Blanc, Montrachet or Oak Chardonnay, champagne, Cabernet Sauvignon or Bordeaux, Pinot Noir or Burgundy, Shiraz or Sirah, and Port. The elegant and classic lines of the Vinum Collection are the perfect match for any table setting.
The Riedel Vinum Glass Collection is available online and at a Bed Bath & Beyond store near you.