"Shoes Under™ Shoe Storage Organizer in Tan/Brown" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Designed to keep your shoes dust, moisture and bug free, it is made from quality, breathable materials and has a zippered clear see through cover that allows you to find the right pair of shoes easily.
- Features double stitched reinforced seams and sturdy nylon handles.
- Best of all, Shoes Under™ is designed to store and easily fit in the unused space under your bed.
- Also great for belts, socks and accessories, or in a kid's room for toys.
- Measures 29" L x 24" W x 6 1/2" H.
SKU # 16487465
Shoes Under - As Seen On TV
Love to shop for shoes, but there's no place to store them. You try stacking them, hanging them, protecting them in their boxes, but you're always running out of room to store more. Introducing Shoes Under, the easy solution to organize and protect your shoes. Shoes under is made of quality breathable materials, and is custom designed with 12 compartments to organize your shoes. The protective clear zipper cover locks out dust and moisture, plus the double-stitched, reinforced seams guarantee long-lasting durability. Now you just slide and store. It's that easy. Do your kids go on search missions, just to find their shoes?
With Shoes Under, you can organize their shoes and their socks. Just think of the space and the time you save. Shoes under provides the perfect solution for storing your shoes in any dorm room. Are your scarves and belts a jumbled mess? Stop the frustration when it's time to dress. The custom divider design of shoes under is great for coordinating your shoes, belts, and accessories. Now it's easy to look your best. With two handles, you can easily store your shoes here, under there, almost everywhere, and turn an empty space into a super storage place. Shoes are expensive, so you try to keep them in their boxes. Then you have to go searching for the right pair - not anymore. Now you can protect shoes and easily store. Take yours home today.