- Silpat® Non-Stick Baking Mat is reinforced, silicone rubber mat designed for nonstick cooking
- Reusable for thousands of uses
- Provides even heat transfer to baked goods
- Designed for every type of oven
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 F to 480 F
- FDA, NSF® and Kosher certified
- Baking mat measures 11.62" L x 16.5" W
- Jelly roll mat measures 10" L x 14.5" W
- Dishwasher safe
- Fiberglass/food grade silicone
Demarle Silpat Nonstick Baking Sheet
Made by Demarle, the Silpat Nonstick Baking Sheet has become a favorite tool of home bakers and professional chefs alike. Made of nonstick silicone, you can place the Silpat on any sheet pan to make it a nonstick surface. Then, place the product you are baking on the Silpat. Remember, the Silpat is not just limited to pastries and cookies. It's a versatile nonstick surface.
Over-safe up to 500 degrees, once your baking is finished, the Silpat's nonstick surface cools rapidly, making it easier for cleanup. Silpat is also great for working with candies and very sticky, sugary foods. Everything just comes right off the Silpat, which makes it perfect, as well, for helping keep your kitchen sparkling clean. And cleaning the Silpat itself is always a snap, no scrubbing needed.
Easy to use, easy to clean and easy to store, the Silpat is truly a tool for the everyday baker and not just for a professional.