- The trigger zone is located directly above the lid, so it's easy to access but precise enough to prevent false triggers.
- This technology is also sensitive to your activity, so it won't automatically close the lid before you're finished.
- It features a generous 10 1/2 gallon capacity and includes an integrated odorsorb natural charcoal filter to help neutralize odors.
- A special bag tuck® opening lets your store an extra trash bag neatly out of sight.
- Nylon disks beneath the can lets you easily slide the can gently across floors.
- Made of fingerprint-proof stainless steel with durable plastic inner bucket.
- Requires 6 "C" batteries (not included) or simplehuman® power adapter (not included).
- Measures 25.1" H x 17.4" W x 12" D.
- Weight: 16. 7 lbs.
- Model # ST2000.
SKU # 18006685
simplehuman Sensor Trash Can
Introducing a new kind of sensor trash can from SimpleHuman. It has a technology we call Multisense. It reacts and adapts to your behavior. Very sensible.
While the can is waiting to be used, the sensor's trigger zone is focused in an area directly above the lid. It's easy to reach, but it's precise enough to avoid being triggered by mistake every time you walk nearby.
Once the lid is open, the trigger zone automatically extends to become more sensitive to activity. The can always knows if you're still in the area, and the lid won't close too soon.
For longer chores, it can be helpful to keep the lid open. After three seconds of continued use, the can will assume you may need the lid open for longer than usual, so it automatically switches into stay-open mode. The lid will stay open for 30 seconds, even if you stap away from the can. The stay-open mode is particularly convenient when it's time to take out the trash. Just pull the inner bucket up into the park position. The can will go into stay-open mode, giving you all the time you need to finish up.
The SimpleHuman Sensor Can is engineered for durability. Slam the lid down, overstuff it, or even stop it with your hand, and then quickly resume touch-free operation like nothing ever happened.
The new sensor trash can from SimpleHuman. It's touch-free technology that makes sense.