"T-Fal® Emerilware Bread and Baguette Maker" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Its digital panel features three loaf settings, three custom crust settings and 14 pre-programmed settings for making other breads, cake, dough, pasta and, yes, even jam.
- Its express cycle makes white bread in just one hour and twenty minutes.
- Lights on the touch pad control panel tell you when to add ingredients and when your food is ready.
- The keep warm feature keeps your breads piping hot for up to an hour with an afterward automatic shut off for safety.
- Best of all, the removable lid, non-stick T-Fal[R] loaf pan and baguette trays are easy to clean.
- Includes a baguette knife, a glazing baker's brush, two removable kneading paddles, 12 Emeril recipe cards and an additional 24-recipe booklet from T-Fal[R].
- 1650 watts.
- Measures 19" W x 15 1/2" H x 26" D.
- One year warranty.
- UL listed.
SKU # 16292850
Hi folks. Emeril Lagasse here, looking to butter you up for a one of a kind breadmaker. One that's so easy to use you can treat your family to fresh baked bread every day. Oh, I know what you're thinking. Yeah, right. Who's got time to bake homemade bread? Trust me. You do. I'm so excited. Wait till you see this. The new Emerilware Bread and Baguette Maker by T-fal. Designed to bring a whole new dimension to home breadmaking. So what makes my bread and baguette maker so special? For starters it's the only breadmaker that lets you make individual baguettes as well as small and large loafs. So, say, you're feeling a little ooh-la-la, then go ahead and bake four light and crusty baguettes. Or, say you're craving a hearty, crusty old fashioned loaf. Then check out these three bed loaf settings. You can press here for a whopping three pound loaf, a two and a half pound loaf or a two pound loaf. Oh, yeah babe. And it gets even better because you can also pick from three custom crust settings: light, medium and dark. It's easy to bake a variety of breads with 14 pre-programmed settings. You have white, French, wheat rye, gluten free, express for bread in a jiffy. Hey, you can even use it to make pizza dough and pasta. It even makes jam. Uh-huh. We've thought of everything, including a 15 hour delayed start and even a handy auto-off function. Are you with me? Oh, the smell of fresh baked bread. Piping hot, crusty loafs smeared with butter or jam. Oh, yeah babe. There's nothing like it.