- No rethread, 5-point harness for secure baby positioning.
- Multi-position crotch strap adjustment.
- Easy off pad.
- Larger interior dimensions.
- Color coded belt paths.
- Built-in lock offs.
- Allows two-position recline with easy-to-read center angle indicator.
- Features deep side wings that are side impact tested.
- EPP foam liner.
- Includes external latch storage.
- Forward facing position is from 20 to 65-pounds and up to 50" L.
- Features a five-star "Ease-of-Use" rating by the NHTSA for both front and rear facing positions.
SKU # 18570580
True Fit (TM) Premier Convertible Car Seat, Elegance
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, despite their best intentions, nearly three out of four parents use child restraints improperly.
The First Years (TM) True Fit (TM) Premier Convertible Car Seat offers the peace of mind with knowing your carseat has received the highest rating.
Five stars, for ease of use safety by the National Highway Traffic Administration.
The First Years (TM) True Fit (TM) Premier Convertible Car Seat is designed to be easily reconfigured as your child grows.
You can start by using it as a rear-facing seat as recommended by top safety experts. The headrest removes for a better fit in this position.
And for added safety in the rear-facing position, the patented rebound energy management system helps manage rebound energy in the event of a crash.
You can use the seat rear-facing until your child reaches 35 pounds. Then switch to forward-facing using the five-point harness until your child reaches 65 pounds.
The harness adjusts easily without re-threading.
True Fit (TM) offers deep wings that have been side-impact tested to stringent international safety standards, and the EPP foam helps absorb energy in the event of a crash.
The True Fit (TM) Convertible Car Seat. Long-lasting, versatile, safe and simple to use.
Because the easier your carseat is to use, the less chance it will be misused.