- The crest is worn to show they are a family, not just a coven and also proves their loyalty to each other.
- Made up of several parts, the crest features the lion which represents the strength and ferocity characteristic of vampires.
- The hand represents faith and sincerity and the trefoil at the bottom is a symbol of perpetuality, which is indicative of vampires' eternal life.
- This exquisite ring features the requisite Cullen Crest and is an exciting (yet safe) way to be a part of everyone's favorite vampire clan.
- Black onyx is spectacularly punctuated by a white topaz crest set in .925 sterling silver.
- Round cut.
- Size 7.
- Photos may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
On My Bed Bath, we're featuring shopping recommendations just for you! You'll find trending products our customers are excited about, and suggestions based on items you've recently viewed and purchased.
Find My College
Shop school merchandise, find local stores and schedule pickup or delivery for your stuff!
Pick out what you want, and invite family and friends to pick up the tab.