- Ideal for simmering stews and soups, marinating roasts or poached chicken and fish.
- Vibrant, gradated porcelain enamel exterior finish offers a seamless and elegant stovetop to tabletop serving option.
- Self-basting condensation ridges on the enameled cast iron lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, making them perfect vessels for slow cooking, braising and roasting recipes that include bigger cuts of meat.
- Heavy-gauge cast iron interior is coated with a smooth, off-white and easy-to-clean porcelain enamel finish.
- Equipped with sturdy side handles for secure handling especially when cookware is filled to capacity.
- Enameled cast iron cover comes with an oven safe, solid cast stainless steel knob.
- Hand wash only.
- Compatible with gas, electric and induction cooktops.
Oven safe up to 450° F.