- The adjustable 7 1/2" undulated stainless steel blade can slice all kinds of food
- Suction feet give it stability, while a food guide serves as an added safety feature
- Slice control knob has a range of 1/32" to 1/2", so you can slice bread, roasts, vegetables, firm cheeses and much more
- Stainless steel carriage surface
- Measures 17.5"L x 11.2"W x 11.2"H
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Limited 5-year motor warranty
- UL listed
- Model # FS150
SKU # 12868162
Waring Pro FS150 Professional Food Slicer
Hello. My name is Fabrite Sebotarra, Executive Chef for Waring.
And I'm always gonna use a slicing machine to slice my favorite things, like salami, cheese, any kind of cold cuts, and bread, tomatoes, peppers, anything, very, very easy to operate, on and off switch, a seven and a half inch stainless steel blade slices from 132 up to a half inch. The arm right here goes up and down. Here's the gauge of how thick and how thin you want to slice anything, non-stick suction cups, very important so the machine doesn't go anywhere.
Here we go. Let's do some salami. Turn it on. Perfect. Turn it off. Some meat and a?? I mean some cheese, and after that, I'll show you how to remove the blade. So it'll take a second, a little bit of cheese, turn it off.
And it's very, very easy to remove the blade. Right here a?? there's a little button right here. You lift it up, you open, it and you take the blade away. And the same thing, you put it back in. There we go. Lock it in place and it's done. Just be careful and enjoy slicing.