- It can be used as a portable freestanding unit (measures 25 1/2" L x 12 1/2" W x 32 1/2" H) or wall mounted (measures 25 1/4" L x 3 1/2" W x 27 1/4" H, mounting hardware is included).
- It reaches optimum temperature within 15 to 20 minutes but towels should be left on the rack for at least 2 to 3 hours for the heat to build up in the fibers.
- Leave your towels on the rack overnight before initial use and layer the towels (do not weave throughout the bars).
- The rack has a 7-foot power cord, an illuminated on/off switch and an 80-watt power rating.
- Designed to run continuously 24 hours-a-day/7 days-a-week it's reliable and energy efficient, using less power than an average light bulb.
- Fifty pound weight capacity.
- One-year warranty.
Your Bed Bath
We created a new page on our site that provides product recommendations for Login/Cache Customer activity based upon your recent activity. For a non logged in user Bed Bath curates an array of recently trending content. We hope it becomes your favorite destination on Bed Bath & Beyond.
Find My College
Shop school merchandise, find local stores and schedule pickup or delivery for your stuff!
Pick out what you want, and invite family and friends to pick up the tab.