- It can be used as a portable freestanding unit (measures 25 1/2" L x 12 1/2" W x 32 1/2" H) or wall mounted (measures 25 1/4" L x 3 1/2" W x 27 1/4" H, mounting hardware is included).
- It reaches optimum temperature within 15 to 20 minutes but towels should be left on the rack for at least 2 to 3 hours for the heat to build up in the fibers.
- Leave your towels on the rack overnight before initial use and layer the towels (do not weave throughout the bars).
- The rack has a 7-foot power cord, an illuminated on/off switch and an 80-watt power rating.
- Designed to run continuously 24 hours-a-day/7 days-a-week it's reliable and energy efficient, using less power than an average light bulb.
- Fifty pound weight capacity.
- One-year warranty.
My Bed Bath
We're featuring shopping recommendations just for you!
You'll find trending products our customers are excited about, and suggestions based on items you've recently viewed and purchased.
Pack & Hold®
No trunk space? No problem. Use our FREE service to shop at your home store and pick up at a store near school.
Shop With An Expert
Schedule an appointment with one of our college experts to get campus ready.
Get graduation gifts you'll actually use. Create, manage and share your registry with friends and family.