"What to Expect Baby-Sitters Handbook" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- This comprehensive guide covers everything a caregiver needs to know when watching a child, from a newborn to preschooler.
- Through a mix of text, boxes, Q and A's and lists, the content is easy to read and extremely relevant.
- It also includes plenty of blank space for parents to write in personal information about their child's needs, likes and dislikes, specific instructions and emergency numbers.
- It also covers advice on numerous topics, including feeding and diet, first aid, bathing and potty-training and much more.
- Plus, it includes 61 of the most common questions sitters ask!
- It is the perfect instruction manual that every caregiver--whether full-time nanny or weekend baby-sitter should be given.
SKU # 15184540