- Place it in refrigerator along with meat, and it draws the cold from the food
- You can place these non-toxic pieces in the oven or stove, refrigerator or freezer
- The longer you heat a piece, the longer food will stay warm
- The longer you chill a piece, the longer food stays cold
- Durable - won't crack, chip or dent
- Non-toxic aluminum alloy is safe for chilling, cooking, heating and serving foods
- Hand wash
- Not for microwave use
On My Bed Bath, we're featuring shopping recommendations just for you! You'll find trending products our customers are excited about, and suggestions based on items you've recently viewed and purchased.
Find My College
Shop school merchandise, find local stores and schedule pickup or delivery for your stuff!
Pick out what you want, and invite family and friends to pick up the tab.