- Special heat treatment of Yaxell blades are heated in a kiln to a very high temperature and then ice hardened.
- Then, they are again tempered using high temperature to make the blade strong and durable for long-lasting performance.
- Corrosion resistant blades provide the GOU series with a rockwell hardness of 63 degrees.
- 50 graded high-carbon stainless steel layers on each side encase an extremely hard SG2 core steel.
- Full tang handle is encased by FDA approved linen canvas Micarta, heat resistant to 150°C.
- Riveted with three stainless rivets.
- 7 year warranty.
SKU # 18668602