- Special heat treatment of Yaxell blades are heated in a kiln to a very high temperature and then ice hardened.
- Then, they are again tempered using high temperature to make the blade strong and durable for long-lasting performance.
- Corrosion resistant blades provide the RAN series with a rockwell hardness of 60-61 degrees.
- 34 layers of stainless steel on each side encase a hard VG10 core steel.
- Stays sharp longer.
- Handle is made from linen canvas Micarta, heat resistant to 150°C and encasing a full flat tang for greater balance.
- 7 year warranty.