"House of Marley Smile Jamaica™ in-Ear Headphones in Fire" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Affordable, amazing sound using high-quality components and recycled plastics provides clean, crisp sound with powerful bass.
- Built with FSC certified sapele and beech wood and recyclable aluminum.
- Enjoy premium comfort and sound isolation with (3) sizes of ear tips.
- 52" fabric covered cord reduces tangling and is engineered to cut down on static.
- Right-angled 3.5mm gold-plated connector is designed to fit a variety of devices and create a high quality connection.
- Includes storage bag.
- Frequency response is 18Mz - 20kHz.
- Sensitivity is 98 dB @ 1kHz.
- Drive component is 8mm moving coil.
- 16 ohms impedance.
- Input connection 3.5mm stereo.
- 2-year warranty.
SKU # 40632483