"King Charles Matelasse Fern King Sham" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- The luxuriously soft pieces feature classic 19th century motifs representing the sun, a topiary, a pheasant, and a pineapple.
- Each individual piece is constructed on a special weaving loom to create the intricate designs that define this classic matelasse collection with highs and lows that allow the motifs to come to life.
- Intricate details include rolling arches, half moons, double diamonds and scrolling vines.
- The heavy-weight, stonewashed matelasse ensures life-long durability and style for generations to come.
- Coordinating accessories and bedding sold separately.
- Standard sham measures 20" W x 26" L with a 1.5" flange.
- King sham measures 20" W x 36" L with a 1.5" flange.
- Machine wash and dry.
- 100% stonewashed cotton.
- Made in Portugal.
SKU # 18650185