All Season Luxury Light Weight Goose Down Comforter
Made in Canada by Westex international, a proud member of the Canadian down association. This made in Canada comforter is filled with premium 100% white goose down, among the finest down in the world. What better place to create the perfect warm and cozy comforter than Canada, known for its frigid winters and hot summers? A little-understood fact about down: the higher the quality of the down, the less it weighs. That's because the higher the quality of the down, the more air gets trapped between the clusters, and the higher the loft, which produces the temperature-regulating effect throughout the year, making this comforter perfect for all seasons. The 100% combed cotton sateen shell is a fine 400tc (thread count) down proof cover which keeps the down inside, and the baffle box construction ensures that the down stays evenly distributed. Our premium white goose down is treated with Allerton-21(r) ultra-fresh to remove any known allergens before the duvets are filled. You will enjoy an unrivaled sleep under this superb comforter. Sweet dreams.
- Filling: Premium 100% White Goose Down (Twin: 18 oz. Double: 22 oz. Queen: 25 oz. King 30 oz.)
- Available in sizes Queen 90" x 90" (229 x 229cm) and King 106" x 90" (269 x 229cm)
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX is one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances It stands for customer confidence and high product safety
- This product is manufactured by a certified member of the Down Association of Canada and carries the Downmark quality assurance label
- Hypoallergenic - Treated with Allernon-21 Ultrafresh to protect against unpleasant smells staining and degradation of textile products
- Made in Canada with a premium 400 thread count, 100% fully combed sateen cotton shell
- Box stitching design to avoid shifting of down, ensuring long-lasting durability
- Fillpower - 600+ Loft
- Designed with corner loops to secures the comforter from shifting within a cover
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
orders under $35