The Tile Life Coat of Arms 5.9" x 5.9" Hueso Ceramic Textured Wall Tile - Cream - 6"6" case of 42
Add a touch of warmth and coziness to any room with our The Tile Life Coat of Arms 5.9" x 5.9" Ceramic Textured Wall Tile in hueso beige mix color. These small-sized tiles come in a rustic pattern with no natural variation and a relieve texture. The glossy, glazed, and textured finish make them perfect for backsplashes, bathroom walls, and shower walls. Our Coat of Arms tile is a waterproof and submersible tile, which makes it easy to clean. This tile's uniform appearance ensures minimal differences among pieces from the same production run.
- Ceramic, Satin, Glossy, Pressed, Straight Edge, Square Wall & Floor Tile
- Rustic pattern, No Natural variation. Relieve Textured
- Recommended Grout Joint 1/8 inches
- PEI 0: Glazed tiles in this class are wall tiles only and unsuitable for use on floors.
- Lowest absorption (impervious) tiles absorb less than 0.5% of their weight and are suitable for all indoor and outdoor uses.
- 42 pieces per case / 10 square feet
- Color: (beige, cream) Hueso mix
- Easy to install 5.9x5.9 tiles with an overall depth or thickness of the product, from the floor to the top of the tile, of 0.31". This first quality product is UV resistant, withstands sun and rain, and is waterproof with no sealing required. All porcelain and ceramic tiles from The Tile Life may be produced at different times, which can cause some variation difference in color (dye lot) and size (caliber) that is authentic to each tile. A tile's shade (dye lot) refers to the coloration and reflectivity of a tile, while a tile's caliber refers to its facial dimension (size) and is measured with a tool called a caliper.
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Bed Bath & Beyond.
orders under $35