Enventor Yellow/Grey Oscillating Multitool Saw Tool
For any project you are working on, get it done faster and more efficiently with the Oscillating Multitool Saw Tool from Enventor. This saw has six speed settings ranging from 15,000 to 22,000 RPM. Pick the setting that is best for your uses, whether that be cutting, sawing, sanding, trimming, dressing, or grinding. This exceptional tool can cut through wood, tiles, piper, bolts, sheetrock, and more. It guarantees long-term usage as it has a three degree oscillating angle for maximum cutting performance. With a voltage of 120V, this powerful saw tool is a must-have for whatever task you are completing. The saw is equipped with a quick release level that will help you easily install accessories without the use of a wrench. To put on an accessory, pull the small safety level back and then push the main level back down to lock it after placing the accessory on the nose. There is an attached blade that can cut air ducts, screws, nails, cables, doorjambs, baseboards, and more. Getting the job down has never been easier. For efficiency and accuracy every time, get the Oscillating Multitool Saw Tool from Enventor.
- POWER MOTOR: This oscillating tool provides reliable power with six-speed settings suitable for cutting, sawing, dressing, and grinding. You can easily use this tool anywhere and it can cut into wood, pipes, tiles, nails, bolts, sheetrock, and more.
- MORE EFFICIENT: The three degree oscillating angle provides the best cutting performance and comfort for long-time usage. The powerful voltage can get the job done easily by trimming, sanding, scraping, cutting, and more.
- QUICK RELEASE LEVER: The quick release lever can easily install accessories without using a wrench, saving valuable time and energy. After placing an accessory, users have to pull the safety lever back before pushing the main lever back down to lock it.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Attach the included blade to cut air ducts, nails, cables, window glazing, and more. Removing grout or glued down flooring has never been easier with the scraper accessory, and the sanding pad smooths out rough surfaces faster.
- MATCHING KIT: This tool comes with four closed wood plastic saw blades, two semicircle wood plastic saw blades, a closed scraper, a triangular sanding pad, twenty pieces of sandpaper, an oscillating took kit, and a user manual.
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.