Upgrade your floors with Finesse Floor Ascent Shasta Floating Vinyl Plank. This collection boasts a patented high-temperature melding process that creates a 7-layer, homogenous Rigid Core Board (RCB), ensuring unbeatable durability and stability that will never cup, curl or delaminate. With an integrated sound underlayment and 100% waterproof properties, this flooring option is perfect for both residential and commercial spaces. The interlocking planks are 9 in x 48.6 in x 5.5 mm thick and feature an industry-leading "Uniclic" locking connection for fast, easy installation with superior holding strength.
- Patented 7-layer Rigid Core Board for unbeatable durability and stability
- Interlocking planks are 9 in x 48.6 in x 5.5 mm thick with an integrated sound underlayment
- Industry-leading "Uniclic" locking connection provides fast, easy installation with superior holding strength
- 100% waterproof
- Commercial grade 12 mil wear layer
- Integrated Anti-Microbial sound underlayment combined with Rigid Core Board (RCB) provides industry-leading Noise Reduction in IIC an STC ratings
- Engineered comfort layer provides superior underfoot comfort and sound dampening
- Ideal for use in kitchens, dining rooms, basements, restaurants, retail spaces, and office spaces
- 7 planks per carton
- Please note that samples are a 4x7 inch portion of a plank and do not have the capability of being installed.
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
orders under $35