Hand Knotted Tibetan Tan New Zealand Wool Oriental Area Rug (6x9) - 5' 10'' x 9' 2''
Experience the beauty of this Hand Knotted Tibetan Tan New Zealand Wool Oriental Area Rug (6x9) - 5' 10'' x 9' 2''. Skillfully crafted by expert artisans, this rug showcases bold motifs and stunning colors that exude timeless elegance and artisanship. The soft texture and intricate design make it a perfect statement piece to elevate any room in your home.
- Hand Knotted with Tibetan knot technique for a unique depth, texture, and richness
- Made with high-quality New Zealand wool for durability and softness
- Features a beautiful Tan, Brown, and Blue color palette that adds visual glamor to any space
- The timeless Oriental design reflects the importance of Buddhist religion in Tibetan art and culture
- Perfectly sized at 6x9 feet (5' 10'' x 9' 2'') to fit any room in your home.
Please keep in mind that new wool rugs may initially shed and have a natural capacity to shed for several months after purchase. This is normal due to the nature of construction of most wool rugs and not a defect. Click here to view our Wool Rug Care Guide.
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.