Harper All-Weather Aluminum & Poly-Resin 34" x 66" Rectangular Outdoor Balcony Table w/Umbrella Hole
The Harper collection evokes elements of watercraft, with ultra-durable poly resin planks inspired by teak boat decking and all-weather aluminum frames for maintenance-free seating ready to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions. Matching planked tables complete the look and are available in a variety of sizes and heights.
- Modern, minimalist design with sleek lines and planked table tops
- Resort grade materials include thick-walled, rustproof aluminum frames and HDPE poly-resin planks for extreme durability and furniture that won't blow away
- Easy to clean or wipe dry when wet to get back to enjoying the outdoors as soon as the rain breaks
- Features our newest frame finish, Weathered Teak, a warm gray tone that much like its namesake can appear more brown or more silver depending on how it catches the light, paired with ultra-durable poly resin designed to look like brand new, natural teak planks
- Matching chairs in the collection include arms for added ergonomics, or for those who prefer even sleeker styling, a stationary chair without arms is also available. Chairs and tables are available in both standard dining height and balcony heights
- Assembled Product: 66 inches deep x 35.5 inches wide x 34.75 inches high
- Weight Capacity: 10 pounds
The Winston Difference
Quality - Since 1975, our passion has been producing furniture that is ready to stand up to whatever Mother Nature dishes out. Resort quality materials combined with our expertise mean your furniture will be ready for you when it is time to get outside for years to come.
Comfort - At Winston, we want you to want to spend more time outdoors, so every seating option is designed with your comfort in mind. Whether your style preferences lean toward products with cushions or our latest HDPE planked seating, every Winston chair offers generous proportions and thoughtful ergonomic design.
Convenience - Whether convenience for you means quick shipping of in-stock products, shopping online in your pjs, or furniture so easy to care for you only need to hose it off once a year, Winston strives to provide options that satisfy your personal needs.
Winston began manufacturing simple pieces made from aluminum and vinyl strap in 1975. As the popularity of casual outdoor furniture grew, Winston expanded capabilities and was the first company to introduce cushioned outdoor furniture made with all-weather fabrics. In 1982, Winston again led the pack by introducing sling furniture to a market that embraced the stylish and easy-to-maintain product line. Over the past few decades Winston has answered to the growing trend toward outdoor styles with an indoor feel, by developing ultra-comfortable furniture made with original details, customizable finishes, and resort grade materials. A commitment to service and design earned Winston coveted spots on specialty showroom floors as well as the Casual Furniture Manufacturer Leadership Award from the National Association of Casual Furniture Retailers, (NACFR), four times since the award's inception in 1990. Today, Winston draws on a rich heritage in the outdoor furniture industry to continue innovating and designing furniture pieces that are casual, durable and elevated, with classic details and updated modern finishes.
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.