Merola Tile Abadia Hex Natural 8.63" x 9.86" Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile - Case 25 Tiles
Brand: Merola Tile
Average non-sale price listed for this product in the last 90 days.
Save $59.45 (34%)
You have coupons available! Visit the coupon page.
Free Shipping!* Get an estimated delivery date,
The Abadia Hex Natural 8-5/8 in. x 9-7/8 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile features a smooth, matte finish. Inspired by the beauty of natural stone and clay, these varying tiles are great for creating a rustic space. Beautiful shades of tans, browns and terra cotta create a unique design that mimics natural stone. This hexagonal tile is perfect for any setting, traditional enough for historical renovations or modern enough for new construction. Being impervious to water, these tiles are ideal for backsplashes and even offer frost resistance for some exterior work. Use these alone or mix and match with other products to create your own custom look. Tile is the better choice for your space. This tile is made from natural ingredients, making it a healthy choice as it is free from allergens, VOCs, formaldehyde and PVC.
- 11.56 square feet, 25 pieces per case. Case weight is 51.5 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- 8.63 in. width x 9.88 in. length x 0.41 in. thick
- Sample Dimension: A sample of this product may be a partial piece cut from the full size tile in order to provide an affordable and convenient way for customers to judge the quality and finish of this item.
- Glazed, slightly textured finish with a low sheen and substantial variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious tiles have a water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. less than or equal to .5 is considered to have a marginally low skid resistance.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Commercial and Residential use
- Please note: Samples are not returnable
Country of Origin: Spain
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
Free standard shipping on everything
Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.See Shipping & Delivery
Return, Refund or Replace within 30 days of receipt on most new and unused items.See Return Policy
1000s of items 1-3 day delivery
We offer expedited, safe and reliable delivery options for most products.See Expedited Shipping