VEVOR 55 lb Anvil Blacksmith 25 kg Cast-Iron Heat Treated Long Horn Hardy Hole
You have coupons available! Visit the coupon page.
Free Shipping!* Get an estimated delivery date,
Features & Details
- Premium Material 55 lbs: This cast iron anvil is made of drop-forged, high-rigid iron, which features strength and durability. Our anvil blacksmith with 209HB hardness can bear heavy blows. The solid base also keeps it sturdy.
- Hole & Horn for Different Uses: The round horn of the blacksmith anvil can be used for flatting, bending, and shaping. And the hardy hole shows a good performance in accessories’ punching and twisting.
- Polishing Treatment: With fully polished surface area, the round horn anvil is corrosion-proof and services long-lasting use through quenching treatment. And the spray coating effectively relieves the oxidation reaction.
- Large Working Area: This anvil metal 55 lbs/25 kg forge has a 8.6 x 4.1 inch work surface, giving a large working area. The wide countertop and flat surface provide a smooth blowing.
- Wide Application: The iron anvil is ideal for hammering, straightening, and for shaping workpieces. Metalworkers and smiths widely use it in any metal shop. It is excellent for riveting, flattening, forging, and forming metal.
- Model: MT245
- Weight: 55 lbs/25 kg
- Product Size(L x W x H): 14 x 5.6 x 6.5 inch/35.5 x 14.3 x 16.5 cm
- CounterTop: 8.6 x 4.1 inch/21.8 x 10.4 cm
- Base Size: 9.6 x 5.6 inch/24.5 x 14.3 cm
- Square Hole: 0.9 x 0.9 in/2.4 x 2.4 cm
- Hardness: 209HB
- 1 x 55 lb Iron Horn Anvil
- 1 x Hammer
Country of Origin: China
14.0 In. W X 6.5 In. H X 5.6 In. D
Free standard shipping on everything
Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.See Shipping & Delivery
Return, Refund or Replace within 30 days of receipt on most new and unused items.See Return Policy
1000s of items 1-3 day delivery
We offer expedited, safe and reliable delivery options for most products.See Expedited Shipping
Write the first review