When it comes to figure-drawing, illustrator Amber Vittoria takes it from the torso—and then goes on to challenge conventional views about what women’s bodies look like, celebrating all the folds and angles that make people interesting. See her take on a beach spread come together below (and get to know Amber here).
All the Other Great Stuff Amber’s Up To:
- For a very satisfying wash of color in your feed, follow Amber’s vibrant, endlessly smart Instagram account.
- Like Amber’s work so much you want to cuddle up under it? There’s a limited-edition throw blanket for that.
- You can also wear her art over your heart, thanks to this printed turtleneck.
- If you’re in NYC, swing by Tictail to check out Amber’s enormous, excellent wall mural!
- Another option: Get your own Amber original to brighten up your bedroom.