Gray - Hanging Style: Box Pleat Curtain PanelsShowing 1 - 1 of 1 products
Window Curtains & Drapes
If you want to control the light levels in your rooms, curtains and drapes are a great way to go. You can find every style from sheers to blackout curtains and everything in between at Bed Bath & Beyond. For instance, opt for sheer curtains to soften sunlight without removing all your natural light, while blackout curtains are perfect for sleeping in, night shifts, and reducing your energy bills by keeping your home cooler. You can even layer your curtains for a great look that lets you easily customize your light levels. Buy one curtain panel or multiple to create the perfect look and feel for your home.
If you want to add a special touch of elegance to your home, our wide selection of window treatments will make it easy to find the perfect look to fit your needs. Window curtains come in a wide range of sizes, styles, and qualities to fit your home. With Bed Bath & Beyond’s incredible selection to choose from, it’s easy to find window treatments that match your decor, style, and budget. Not to mention, we also have a large selection of curtain rods to match your decor as well. Whatever your taste and style, we’re sure you’ll find curtain panels that bring lasting elegance to any room.
Selecting the right type of curtains for your windows can be challenging, especially if you're just starting out. Here's a quick guide to help you start shopping for window curtains.
Step 1: Light Filtration & Privacy:
The first step to finding the right curtains for your windows is determining if they need to block out all light, or just some of it.
- Sheer: Sheer, light-filtering window treatments let the most natural light in and offer a sense of privacy, perfect for living spaces like bedrooms, kitchens, and living rooms.
- Light filtering: Provides more privacy than sheer yet allow some light to pass through. They’re perfect for sunny living spaces with distant neighbors without the need to cover entire windows.
- Room darkening: An effective way to dull the light entering your home. Whether you need a room-darkening option for privacy or sleep, we have a wide selection of shades to choose from.
- 100% Blackout: Ideal for bedrooms and nurseries, where light can interfere with sleep. These block 100% of light and provide complete privacy.
Step 2: Curtain Header Styles
A curtain header is the top part of a window treatment that allows it to hang from the rod. There are several different types, each with its own benefits and applications, so you can find one that suits your space perfectly.
- Rod Pocket: Allows for the most versatility as it is easily customizable with a wide range of accessories, including rings.
- Grommet: An excellent option when ease of opening and closing is desired.
- Rod Pocket/Back Tab: Designed to create a more tailored look.
- Tab Top: Gives a more casual aesthetic.
- Pinch Pleats: Affords a stronger, more tailored look than box pleats and help drape the garment.
Step 3: Drapery Length
Drapery length helps you add extra drama to your windows. Drape them to the ground or hang them above a windowsill for a more casual look.
- 63-Inch: Panels touch the windowsill.
- 84-Inch: Panels brush the floor.
- 95-Inch: Panels rest gently on the floor for a “puddled” look.
- 108-Inch: Panels can be hung higher than the window for an elegant touch.
If you're looking for curtains and drapery, Bed Bath & Beyond has a wonderful selection of styles from a variety of top brands. Sun Zero® offers blackout curtains that could help make your room dark at any time of the day, while Clean Window® offers an amazing selection of anti-dust curtains that make it easier to keep your home clean. With No. 918®, you'll find the perfect curtain or drapes for your rooms: whether you want textured, light-filtering, sheer or room dividing - No. 918® has a unique selection of stylish options sure to fit your home.
Once you have the right curtains for your home, Bed Bath & Beyond offers plenty of ways to get them to you. You can easily have your order shipped to your closest store for in-store or curbside pickup. Many of our curtains are also available for same-day shipping, so you don't need to wait to enjoy your purchase.