Common Shipping Inquiries
While we want everything to reach you on time and in perfect condition, that is not always the case. Please take a look at some common shipping issues below for instructions on what to do if you happen to run into one of them.
Label Created Status
- If you've just received your shipment confirmation, some carriers can take 24-48 hours to update the tracking information.
Tracking hasn't updated in 48 hours
- USPS, Fedex Ground Delivery, and UPS Ground Delivery tracking will not update on weekends. Please wait until the next business day for the tracking to update.
- Fedex Home Delivery and UPS Home Delivery will not update tracking on Sunday or Monday.
- For delays due to severe weather, carrier outages, or unforeseen natural causes, please check the delivery carrier’s web site for updates.
- If your tracking information states that your package was delivered but you have not received it, please check the perimeter of your home as the package may have been left out of view from the street.
- Please check with your neighbors as someone may have retrieved the package for safe keeping.
- If you still are unable to locate your package, please contact us.
Expected delivery date change
- If your delivery date changes, please allow the carrier the opportunity to deliver on the new scheduled day.
- Most carriers will hold your package at a local facility where it can be picked up before the next delivery attempt. Please contact the carrier to inquire about picking up your package if needed.
Delivery status pending
- If your tracking information shows “Pending” and there is no delivery date after 48 hours, please contact us for assistance.
Order delivered to the wrong address
- If your order shows delivered and you have not received it, please confirm the address on the order. If the order shows the correct address but has been delivered to a different address, please contact us for assistance.