Registry & My Account
- Group gifting provides gift givers the ability to contribute a portion of the cost for an expensive item on a registry.
Are coupons accepted?
Coupons cannot be applied to gift givers’ contributions, but registrants can use coupons when purchasing items (exclusions may apply).
Can any gift be a group gift?
All gifts valued at $250 or more, excluding Cash Funds and Gift Cards, are eligible for group gifting. Note: The $250 threshold applies to an individual item’s value, not multiple quantities of the item, and is subject to change.
How are taxes and shipping fees handled?
Taxes and additional shipping fees (other than free standard shipping) are collected at the time of checkout and are the registrant’s responsibility.
What if I don't want to allow group gifts?
You can opt out anytime by logging in to your account and editing your settings; however, we recommend using the
- Items purchased through your registry directly will automatically update as purchased after the order is placed. If the item has not updated as purchased, you can do so manually by:
- 1. Logging into your registry
- 2. Click on "Edit"
- 3. Select "Mark as Purchased"
Congratulations! You’ll want to add a future shipping address by logging into your registry and clicking “Edit Registry Settings”. Look for the “Moving Soon?” link, where you can tell us the new address and the date you would like to begin shipping there. We’ll take care of the rest!
Please note: Updating your address in your account does not update your address in your registry. You will need to log into your registry and follow the steps above to ensure your address is up-to-date to receive your gifts.
- 1. Log into your account and click on my account.
- 2. Click registry located in the menu on the left side of the page.
- 3. Click view next to the registry you wish to deactivate.
- 4. Click Edit Registry Settings.
- 5. Click Deactivate My Registry under Registry Visibility.
Don't worry, we know mistakes happen. All you need to do is contact us and we can reactivate it for you. Use our online chat feature or call 1-800-GO BEYOND® (1-800-462-3966).
- Whether you receive duplicate gifts or just change your mind, returns are simple. Purchases made from registries may be exchanged or returned within 365 days of purchase. For new and unopened baby registry items, registrants have 365 days to return or exchange. For any used items, our normal return policy applies.
Once logged into your registry, click Edit Registry Settings.
You can update all personal information on your registry including:
- Registrant and Co-Registrant Names and Email Addresses
- Registry Date
- Your Contact Address
- Registry Visibility
- Your Favorite Store
- Visibility to 3rd Party Sites