"Climate Control" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Warm things up in bed with flannel sheets, a down comforter with a stylish cover, and, if your school allows it, a heated mattress pad or blanket.
- Pile on some cotton, wool, or fleece blankets.
- Toss a throw on top to wrap around your shoulders when you're reading in bed.
- A humidifier to keep the air moist when central heating dries it out can make for a more comfortable night's sleep.
- Too warm? Cool things down with a floor fan, a desk fan, or a personal fan that you can move around the room to cool you wherever you land.
- To chill out at night, try a cool pad that draws the heat from your body, or one for your pillow - no more searching for the "cool spot."
- Watch the video for more info on climate control in your room.